Sunday, March 22, 2009

Drinking WATER

Okay I know how much people hate to drink water. I have been drinking more water. It not only is cheaper but it is good for your body and helps weight loss.

A glass of soda is on sale here for .64
The same glass of water is less than a penny or for me free because it is included in my rent.
I also have bought a filter pitcher for $24 to help the taste. I love the way the water taste. I also bought a reusable cup and water bottle. This saves our resources. It means there is less in the landfills.
A glass of water has zero calories. A soda has 500 calories. Then the chemicals that you are putting in your body. So drink a glass of water instead of the soda.

We don't know how many other health benefits having water helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment