Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Earn a little extra Cash

My bank offers a High Interest Earning Checking account. My bank is actually a credit union. I found that I have had better luck with a credit union than banks. The are not out to make the profit that banks are. My bank has this High Interest Earning Checking account. I switched over and earn 5%.

From my Bank's Website
5% APY* on your checking account balance up to $25,000
A refund of all ATM fees you have paid during the month
Plus there are no monthly service charges, no minimum balance requirements, unlimited free debit card use at retailers and unlimited free check writing.

Earning these rewards is easy. Simply utilize the four free services listed below each month, and you’ll earn the reward rate and have all of your ATM fees refunded.
1) Activate online banking
2) Make 12 signature-based debit card purchases (choose “credit” instead of “debit”)
3) Receive e-statements Receive at least one direct deposit

Honestly this was the easiest thing I have ever done to put a few extra dollars in my pocket every month. I also save money because I am not being charged for ATM fees. This can be a killer for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment