Thursday, January 1, 2009

Save money on photo reprits

I have tried several places to save some money on my photo reprints. Christmas is over and I have lots of pictures to develop.

PEPhoto.com is a great place to develop your pictures. They have many different products. The best part is a 4x6 is .06.

Artscow.com is also a great place to get your photos developed. The shipping is a little high. It does come from China. I have many codes for artscow.com when you sign up for an account you get 600 reprints for just shipping. I ordered 12 16x18 pictures and it was free but shipping was $20.00

Does printing your pictures off yourself save money? I don't think so. It is more than having some where print them for .06 the quality is not always as good and they don't last as long. You also have to buy the paper.

1 comment:

  1. I got all of my pictures from Artscow and was very pleased with all of them

    ReplyDelete