Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kitchen Cleaners

So what does it cost you to clean your kitchen?

What about using baking soda and vinegar? I use it to clean my garbage disposal. I dump some baking soda in and then some vinegar. No real recipe but till it foams. I let it sit and run hot water.

Clean counter tops and make them smell nice by using a rag soaked in undiluted white distilled vinegar.

Vinegar is awesome in a lime built up dish washer. I used to clean my dish washer weekly with one load of just vinegar water. I some times put my glasses in it when I wanted to get them really clean.

Vinegar is not only eco friendly but financially savvy too. How much does one big bottle of vinegar cost $2.00 in comparison to other cleaners that range $3 to $5 for a small bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment