Friday, January 9, 2009

Saving money if you eat out

Okay I will admit we eat out. Well I mostly eat out because of my work. Have you noticed the price of a drink? Some restaurants do not tell you how much a drink even costs. When I went out for work one of the drinks was 2.99. WHAT!?! Yea how can they charge that much for a glass of soda. I can buy a whole 12 pack for that price. So I have made the decision that we ask for water to drink when we go out. It is terrible to charge that much for a glass of soda.

Coupons...Our paper had coupons for a buy one meal get one free at Ruby Tuesdays. This is great. One word of caution be prepared for the meals to be $15 dollars each.

My children are now getting old enough they can not eat on the children's menu. I loved it when they could eat on the children's menu and they had .99 children's meals on specific days. That is when we would plan our birthday meals out.

No comments:

Post a Comment