Sunday, January 11, 2009

Eye Glasses

Okay so I broke my glasses. I hate to pay $100 or more for a pair of glasses. So I went to the internet. I found a pair of glasses with the lenses and the frames. They were $15.95 (they had frames starting at $8.00) I can buy 5 pairs for the price of the glasses store. There is also a large selection. I went to Walmart's optical, wearing my contacts and looked for frames I liked then found something similar in size and color to what I liked. I have to wear my contacts when I look for glasses because I am as blind as a bat. Shipping was 5.95 and you can get sunglasses and the bifocals. I also would suggest when you go to the eye dr they give you a perscription when you walk out. Any ways the website I ordered from is http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php I got mine in about 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment